Saturday, December 15, 2007

Bright And Shine At Sungei Buloh.....

In contrast to my last trip to Sungei Buloh, today's trip was bright & shine!

Joining me are some of my fellow volunteer guides from Semakau & NHC. As usual, we tracked from the Kranji Nature Trail to Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve.


And these are the stuffs that we managed to see today:

Insects! In variety of colours and sizes!


Snails! Big & Small! All very CUTE with little eyes looking at you.


There's also some snail egg masses. In PINK!


The wonderful Flora!


Last but not least, one of my favorite macros, the Spiders! There's even one big Mama with egg sac!



A Great day spent with the wonderful company of my fellow guides! Thank You! :o)

2 Comments:

Blogger Wai said...

Wow those are some awesome pics!

December 17, 2007 1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee....Thanks, Wai! :o)

December 17, 2007 11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home