Thursday, June 01, 2006

Pulau Tioman Instead.....

After searching for a dive trip to Pulau Dayang failed, I settled for Pulau Tioman instead. Going with a different Dive Operator this time round.

The cost of the trip is cheaper as it does not include meals. But hey, from the difference that I have saved (I pay more if I go with my regular Dive Operator), I can go for another local dive this month. :O)

Taking off from work tomorrow. Will go guiding at Chek Jawa in the morning and then leave for Tioman in the evening.

More update on Monday and pics(if I decided to bring my camera).

2 Comments:

Blogger Ria Tan said...

BRING you camera!!

Have a good dive :-)

June 02, 2006 9:23 AM  
Blogger CyN said...

Hey!Wanan go Dayang ah? My dive centre always go Dayang one. Absolute Scuba. Can go check it out. =)

July 18, 2006 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home