Sunday, May 14, 2006

Pulau Hantu Over Perhentian (Cont'd).....

You guys must be wondering if this CRAZY person have regretted going to Pulau Hantu instead of Perhentian right?

Well.....Not at all!!! Take a look at what I have seen! :O)


Nudibranchs (Top-down) : Blue Dragon Nudibranch, flabellina sp, phyllidia sp, jorunna funebris. And there's also a glossodoris altromarginata


And I saw four of this today! It's the Ocellate Pipefish.


Then there's this little cute juvenile Harlequin Sweetlip. Very difficult to take this little fellow as it likes to wriggle among the corals. In fact, there were two during my first dive. The other one was much bigger but it swam away before I can get a shot of it.

Towards the end of my first dive, I saw this;


Can you see the shape of it? Here's from another angle;


Yes, it a Tigertail Seahorse.

And highlight of the day, besides the Seahorse from first dive, is this from my second dive;


It's the Coral Shrimp on a Sea Whip! A first sighting for me! :O)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tot it's schultz pipefish?

you can use video mode next time when u c the sweetlips again...easier to take...hehe...do take me along leh...i have not seen this yet.

May 17, 2006 10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home