Monday, October 27, 2008

Trying To Keep Clear.....

of a field of Long-spined Sea Urchins!


Yes, that was what I was trying to do for most of my dives at Pulau Tioman over the weekend. So much so and in addition to the not-so-good vis, I decided to skip the night dive.

See the vis at Marine Park! I thought I was diving at Pulau Hantu!



Anyway, with so many Urchins, it was not hard to find Urchin Clingfish among them.


They are much bigger than the one I have seen at Hantu.

Came across relatives of Sea Urchin like.....


Sea Cucumbers



and Sea Stars!

Other stuffs like.....




different species of Anemone and Anemonefish!


Giant Cuttlefish!


A Blenny who refused to face the camera. :oP

Only get to see a few Sea Slugs on this trip.



A couple of Phyllidia nudibranch


A first time encounter with this Chromodoris nudibranch (probably a Chromodoris magnifica.


And a Twin-tailed slug (Chelidonura amoena)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home