Tuesday, January 10, 2006

All Things Big & Small On Pulau Ubin.....


This little white dove can be seen strolling at the jetty sometimes.


Look carefully and you will find lots of insects on trees and plants. Here are some bugs and black ants.


This is how I look when I was still a baby and see how I turned out to be a giant. An Atlas Moth is who I am.


A spider with its lunch.


A villager fishing.


Not forgetting the wonderful trees, mangroves and flowers too.


Ending the day with a view from the jetty.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Beautiful pictures. I like it very much!!

January 25, 2006 11:48 PM  
Blogger CH / SONNENBLUME said...

Thanks, Dee.:O)

I see that you are training to become a Chek Jawa and Sensory Trail guide. Hope to meet you someday! :O)

January 26, 2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger Ranjith said...

I am really enjoying reading your well written articles. It looks like you spend a lot of effort and time on your blog. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..



python Training in chennai

python Course in chennai


January 03, 2021 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home